Warehouse Loader, Same Day Pay
Lakewood, WA 98499
- Hiring immediately
- Same day pay
- Bonus when you refer a friend
- Work at one of the largest supply chain services leaders in America
- We provide you with training!
WHAT’S IN THE JOB
The warehouse loader is responsible for hand loading — in stop-sequence order — all outbound grocery products onto pre-designated trailers.
WHO YOU’LL WORK FOR
The Shiftfillers team is made up of staffing specialists with decades of experience. You’ll be hired as a Shiftfillers employee, with the possibility of converting to a full-time McLane employee.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Maintain quality control on all non-conveyable products prior to loading.
- Perform product count for each customer order.
- Load product in a safe manner, ensuring product integrity for customers.
- Load pallets by hand or by walky rider.
- Secure load with load bars when loading is complete.
- Bring concerns about product integrity to Supervisor’s attention and any special circumstances to driver via the shipping loading report.
- Get trained and certified by McLane to operate any required equipment within 30 days after hire.
- Comply effectively with company standards and policies for productivity goals, attendance, clean environment, safety and OS&D.
- Work in a Distribution Center environment, which may require working in hot and cold temperature extremes, exposure to dust, dirt, fumes, noise, potentially harmful chemicals, solvents and components, and working in close to proximity to other
SHIFT: Monday – Friday, full-time with a 6AM start. Some schedule flexibility is preferred.
LOCATION: 9611 45th Ave SW, Lakewood, WA 98499
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Pass background checks and drug screen.
- Be able to lift +21lbs, stand, walk, bend, stoop, push, pull, grasp and reach above the head continuously for a period of 2h or more.
- Be willing to be trained by McLane to operate required equipment within 30 days after hire.
- Be available for a flexible work schedule that may require working an early shift, staying long for a late shift, and weekend work depending on the customer and operational requirements of the division.
- Be comfortable to work in warm and cold temperature conditions that may range from -10°F to 110°F.
SHIFTFILLERS OFFERS YOU
- Same day pay, 24/7 support, quick access to work and the opportunity to get a permanent role.
- Referral bonus when you introduce us to a friend.
- We provide you with training to perform your job effectively and to grow professionally.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
This position description has been prepared to assist in defining job responsibilities, physical demands, working conditions and needed skills. It is not intended as a complete list of job duties, responsibilities and/or essential functions.
JOIN AN INDUSTRY LEADER OF 24,000+ TEAMMATES
HOW FAST IS OUR HIRING PROCESS?
McLANE WILL TAKE YOU AS FAR AS YOU
WANT TO GO
“IT GIVES ME A CHANCE TO GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING ACTIVE, AND THAT’S A REAL BENEFIT.”
Andrew A. | Warehouse Specialist
Why wait to get paid? Get access to your funds the same day you complete an eligible shift.
Introduce us to friends and family members who are seeking work, and receive a referral bonus after they’ve been hired and met a worked-hours threshold.
Quick Access to Work
Our goal is to get good people to shifts that need them — fast! Interview, onboard, and manage your schedule easily and virtually through one simple smartphone app.
Permanent Placement Opportunities
You’ll be eligible for a permanent role with McLane Co after working at their location with Shiftfillers.
Have a problem or question? Never wait for an answer for days again — our support team is available via text and email 24/7 to make sure you get answers when you need them.
We value you and your goals. At Shiftfillers, you’ll have access to initial and ongoing trainings to help develop your skills over time.
“THE MONEY IS GOOD, AND I’M ABLE TO PROVIDE FOR MY KIDS. THAT’S WHAT I WORK FOR.”
James F. | Warehouse Specialist