Overnight, Same Day Pay
Lakewood, WA 98499
- Hiring immediately
- Same day pay
- Bonus when you refer a friend
- Work at one of the largest supply chain services leaders in America
- We provide you with training!
WHAT’S IN THE JOB
Forklift Operators will use forklifts to move materials throughout the distribution center and place products in designated areas in the warehouse.
WHO YOU’LL WORK FOR
- The Shiftfillers team is made up of staffing specialists with decades of experience. You’ll be hired as a Shiftfillers employee, with the possibility of converting to a full-time McLane teammate.
- McLane is one of the largest supply chain services leaders in the United States. With 125 years of success, they deliver more than 50,000 consumer products to nearly 110,000 locations across the country.
PAY: $15.50/hr, daily paid job (with possibility of payrate increase).
SHIFT: Sunday-Thursday full-time with a 7.30PM start.
LOCATION: 9611 45th Ave SW, Lakewood, WA 98499
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Identify products to be selected, sorted, and placed.
- Retrieve and transport product to assigned slots.
- Follow aisle specifications for product sorting and placement.
- Enter assigned products for each shift into the system.
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to products and equipment.
- Work in a physically demanding environment that requires standing, lifting and moving items repeatedly, following a precise set of standards.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Pass background checks and drug screen.
- Be able to lift packages that weight up to 50+ lbs in a warehouse environment.
- Have experience using OR be willing to be trained to use a forklift and/or electric pallet.
- Be comfortable operating forklifts up to 20 feet or more at times.
SHIFTFILLERS OFFERS YOU
- Same day pay, 24/7 support, quick access to work and the opportunity to get a permanent role.
- Referral bonus when you introduce us to a friend.
- We provide you with training to perform your job effectively and to grow professionally.
- Adapted operations in response to COVID-19, to protect the health and safety of our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
This position description has been prepared to assist in defining job responsibilities, physical demands, working conditions and needed skills. It is not intended as a complete list of job duties, responsibilities and/or essential functions.
If you would like to apply directly with the client instead please click here.
JOIN AN INDUSTRY LEADER OF 24,000+ TEAMMATES
This form is considered to be a submission of interest and is NOT a formal application for employment.
HOW FAST IS OUR HIRING PROCESS?
McLANE WILL TAKE YOU AS FAR AS YOU
WANT TO GO
“IT GIVES ME A CHANCE TO GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING ACTIVE, AND THAT’S A REAL BENEFIT.”
Andrew A. | Warehouse Specialist
Why wait to get paid? Get access to your funds the same day you complete an eligible shift.
Introduce us to friends and family members who are seeking work, and receive a referral bonus after they’ve been hired and met a worked-hours threshold.
Quick Access to Work
Our goal is to get good people to shifts that need them — fast! Interview, onboard, and manage your schedule easily and virtually through one simple smartphone app.
Permanent Placement Opportunities
You’ll be eligible for a permanent role with McLane Co after working at their location with Shiftfillers.
Have a problem or question? Never wait for an answer for days again — our support team is available via text and email 24/7 to make sure you get answers when you need them.
We value you and your goals. At Shiftfillers, you’ll have access to initial and ongoing trainings to help develop your skills over time.
“THE MONEY IS GOOD, AND I’M ABLE TO PROVIDE FOR MY KIDS. THAT’S WHAT I WORK FOR.”
James F. | Warehouse Specialist