Warehouse Selector, Same Day Pay
Lewisville, TX 75077
- Hiring immediately
- Same day pay
- Bonus when you refer a friend
- Work at one of the largest supply chain services leaders in America
- We provide you with training!
WHAT’S IN THE JOB
The Warehouse Selector picks products and loads trucks, moving items between the loading dock and the warehouse. The warehouse has various areas such as Dry, Refrigerated, Perishables, Freezer, and others, so the Warehouse Selector wears protective clothing provided by us.
WHO YOU’LL WORK FOR
- The Shiftfillers team is made up of staffing specialists with decades of experience. You’ll be hired as a Shiftfillers employee, with the possibility of converting to a full-time McLane teammate.
- McLane is one of the largest supply chain services leaders in the United States. With 125 years of success, they deliver more than 50,000 consumer products to nearly 110,000 locations across the country.
PAY: $16.00/hr, daily paid job
SHIFT: 10-hour shifts, starting in the morning, 4 days a week.
TIME OFF: You will be off on Saturdays and 2 days between Mon-Thu. This means you have to be able to work on Fridays and Sundays.
DISQUALIFIERS: If you cannot work Fridays and Sundays this role will not be a fit for you.
LOCATION: 1603 N Garden Ridge Blvd, Lewisville, TX 75077
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Read documents to identify product location, description and quantity required for each order.
- Select products, frequently lifting, pushing, and sliding packages that typically weight up to 50lbs.
- Drive and operate a pallet jack, reach truck, and/or forklift to select, pull, sort, and stack products within the warehouse and dock.
- Load trucks for delivery.
- Shrink-wrap and label outgoing orders and remove shrink wrap from incoming orders.
- Wear freezer suits, hats and gloves if needed as this position can be located in the Freezer section.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Pass background checks and drug screen.
- Be able to lift packages that weight up to 50lbs in a warehouse environment.
- Be able to work in an environment with refrigerated and frozen items wearing protective clothing.
- Have experience using OR be willing to be trained to use a forklift and/or electric pallet.
SHIFTFILLERS OFFERS YOU
- Same day pay, 24/7 support, quick access to work and the opportunity to get a permanent role.
- Referral bonus when you introduce us to a friend.
- We provide you with training to perform your job effectively and to grow professionally.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
This position description has been prepared to assist in defining job responsibilities, physical demands, working conditions and needed skills. It is not intended as a complete list of job duties, responsibilities and/or essential functions.
JOIN AN INDUSTRY LEADER OF 24,000+ TEAMMATES
This form is considered to be a submission of interest and is NOT a formal application for employment.
HOW FAST IS OUR HIRING PROCESS?
McLANE WILL TAKE YOU AS FAR AS YOU
WANT TO GO
“IT GIVES ME A CHANCE TO GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING ACTIVE, AND THAT’S A REAL BENEFIT.”
Andrew A. | Warehouse Specialist
Why wait to get paid? Get access to your funds the same day you complete an eligible shift.
Introduce us to friends and family members who are seeking work, and receive a referral bonus after they’ve been hired and met a worked-hours threshold.
Quick Access to Work
Our goal is to get good people to shifts that need them — fast! Interview, onboard, and manage your schedule easily and virtually through one simple smartphone app.
Permanent Placement Opportunities
You’ll be eligible for a permanent role with McLane Co after working at their location with Shiftfillers.
Have a problem or question? Never wait for an answer for days again — our support team is available via text and email 24/7 to make sure you get answers when you need them.
We value you and your goals. At Shiftfillers, you’ll have access to initial and ongoing trainings to help develop your skills over time.
“THE MONEY IS GOOD, AND I’M ABLE TO PROVIDE FOR MY KIDS. THAT’S WHAT I WORK FOR.”
James F. | Warehouse Specialist