WHAT DRIVES YOU
IS WHAT DRIVES US
Ridgefield, WA 98642
Lakewood, WA 98499
- You need to have a CDL-A license
- Hiring immediately
- Competitive Pay
- Day 1 Benefits.
SEE WHAT IT’S LIKE TO DRIVE FOR MCLANE
WHAT’S IN THE JOB
As a CLD Class A driver, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely distribution of products from the warehouse to various customer locations. You will be the face these customers will see every week, so it will be very important for you to develop strong relationships that create value and trust with them.
You will operate a tractor trailer to unload and place all products in customer-designated food-safe storage areas, always ensuring accurate and on-time deliveries while working safely to prevent injury to people and damage to products.
WHO YOU’LL WORK FOR
- In this role, you’ll be directly hired by McLane and will enjoy an awesome range of benefits from day one.
- McLane is one of the largest supply chain services leaders in the United States. With 125 years of success, they deliver more than 50,000 consumer products to nearly 110,000 locations across the country.
- Ridgefield, WA 98642
- Lakewood, WA 98499
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, various shifts, home weekends!
- $65,000 Average 1st Year Pay
- $85,000 Average 3rd Year Pay
- Guaranteed minimum pay biweekly of $2,500 after training.
$10,000 sign-on bonus with the following payout schedule:
- $2000 – 30 days after start date
- $4000 – 120 days after start date
- $4000 – 210 days after start date
DAY 1 BENEFITS
Medical, dental, and vision insurance and company-paid life insurance. 401(k) with annual company match starts at 90 days.Paid holidays, vacation time, sick leave accrual, educational assistance program, and more!
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Have a CDL-A license.
- Have at least 1 year or 50,000 verifiable miles of tractor trailer driving experience.
- Meet McLane’s MVR and risk rating qualifications.
- Be able to lift and move product and pallets which may weigh up to 75 pounds.
- Be able to perform mathematical calculations to verify quantities of product.
- Be able to communicate with customers, management, and other teammates.
- Be willing to take a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
WORK SAFE HOME SAFE is one of our mottos at McLane Company. Your safety and ability to do your job and get home to your family is why all prospective teammates go through a pre-hire screening process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
JOIN AN INDUSTRY LEADER OF 24,000+ TEAMMATES
WE’LL TAKE YOU AS FAR AS YOU
WANT TO GO
IT GIVES ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO AFFORD NICE THINGS
Casper S. | Delivery Driver
Medical, Dental, and Vision plans with tiered premiums to fit the needs of our teammates and their families.
With our industry-leading 401(k) plan, teammates can receive up to $1.50 per dollar invested
We support your continuing education with up to 100% tuition reimbursement.
Vacation and PTO
Enjoy paid time off and paid holidays based on years of experience.
Life & Disability Insurance
Enjoy peace of mind with company paid Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability.
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Free and confidential, short-term counseling services to help teammates facing personal and/or work-related issues.
IT’S A GREAT COMPANY. I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING HERE MANY MORE YEARS
Jamal M. | Delivery Driver