Covid Cleaner, Same Day Pay
Lakewood, WA 98499
- Hiring immediately
- Same day pay
- Bonus when you refer a friend
- Work at one of the largest supply chain services leaders in America
What’s in the job
Mainly touch point cleaning/sanitizing of high traffic areas and making sure hand sanitizer dispensers are filled, helping protect the distribution center employees from Covid-19.
Who you’ll work for
- You’ll be hired as a Shiftfillers employee, working at our client’s site.
- Our client is one of the largest supply chain services leaders in the United States. With 125 years of success, they deliver more than 50,000 consumer products to nearly 110,000 locations across the country.
Pay: $14/hr, daily paid job
Shift: Monday – Friday, full-time with a 7PM start.
Location: 9611 45th Ave SW, Lakewood, WA 98499
What you’ll be doing day to day
- Clean, wipe down, and otherwise disinfect high traffic areas, tables, equipment, door handles, and other surfaces touched by employees, using appropriate supplies and tools.
- Maintain a clean work environment in the Distribution Center.
- Assist in restocking cleaning and sanitization supplies, ensure hands sanitizer dispensers are filled.
- Stand, walk, bend, stoop, push, pull, grasp and reach above the head continuously.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Pass background checks and drug screen.
- Be able to use cleaning products and equipment.
- Be able to walk 8h a day and be comfortable bending, squatting, and twisting regularly.
We offer you
- Same day pay, 24/7 support, quick access to work and the opportunity to get a permanent role.
- Referral bonus when you introduce us to a friend.
- We provide you with training to perform your job effectively and to grow professionally.
- Adapted operations in response to COVID-19, to protect the health and safety of our employees.
How fast is our hiring process?
Register your interest and you’ll be emailed the same day to answer a few more questions about you. The next steps are quick, simple and can be done from the comfort of your phone or laptop. If it’s a good match, you’ll progress immediately to the next stage.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
This position description has been prepared to assist in defining job responsibilities, physical demands, working conditions and needed skills. It is not intended as a complete list of job duties, responsibilities and/or essential functions.
JOIN AN INDUSTRY LEADER OF 24,000+ TEAMMATES
This form is considered to be a submission of interest and is NOT a formal application for employment.
WE’LL TAKE YOU AS FAR AS YOU
WANT TO GO
IT GIVES ME A CHANCE TO GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING ACTIVE, AND THAT’S A REAL BENEFIT.
Andrew A. | Warehouse Specialist
Why wait to get paid? Get access to your funds the same day you complete an eligible shift.
Introduce us to friends and family members who are seeking work, and receive a referral bonus after they’ve been hired and met a worked-hours threshold.
Quick Access to Work
Our goal is to get good people to shifts that need them — fast! Interview, onboard, and manage your schedule easily and virtually through one simple smartphone app.
Permanent Placement Opportunities
You’ll be eligible for a permanent role with McLane Co after working at their location with Shiftfillers.
Have a problem or question? Never wait for an answer for days again — our support team is available via text and email 24/7 to make sure you get answers when you need them.
We value you and your goals. At Shiftfillers, you’ll have access to initial and ongoing trainings to help develop your skills over time.
THE MONEY IS GOOD, AND I’M ABLE TO PROVIDE FOR MY KIDS. THAT’S WHAT I WORK FOR.
James F. | Warehouse Specialist